As you know if you usually read our blog, SiteGround is the web hosting where we have all our websites hosted and the one that we always recommend for the quality of its tools and especially its technical support department.
If you like it, you have also chosen SiteGround to host your website, the process to install WordPress is very simple.
Steps to install WordPress on SiteGround
1. Within your Siteground panel, you go to websites and your domain will appear.
2. Click on Site Tools and the tools that SiteGround makes available to you will open.
3. You go to the WordPress section and a series of options are displayed to Install & Manage.
4. Click on Install and manage and then the WordPress installer opens.
5. You choose which package you want to install (WordPress only or WordPress + WooCommerce).
6. Complete all the required fields and click on install.
We leave you a related video in which we show you the WordPress installation process in SiteGround with its WordPress Starter tool.