If you are a large-scale business owner, then you should know that businesses require a great web hosting service to maintain your online presence, and Liquid Web is one of the best web hosting providers available today.
Liquid Web has a range of dedicated web hosting, cloud hosting, VPS hosting, and managed WordPress hosting packages with enough flexibility, and today we only review Liquid Web managed WordPress hosts.
However, If you are a small business owner, then we may recommend our favorite WordPress hosting like SitGround, DreamHost, Bluehost, and Hostinger which offer more affordable prices and include a lot of great features too.
Liquid Web for Managed WordPress Hosting Overviews:
- Uptime: >100%
- Load Time: 330 ms
- Automatic Backups: Yes
- Security: 5/5
- Support: 5/5
Table of Contents
Liquid Web Review for WordPress – specific features
As we mentioned earlier, Liquid Web offers a variety of web hosting plans. However, we are going to focus on a managed WordPress hosting solution.
Managed WordPress hosting services that really take care of everything aren’t always easy to find. That said, with Liquid Web you get everything, plus something. And for starters, this means no overage fees, traffic limits, or measured page views, because the team behind the company doesn’t believe in being like everyone else. In other words, you can grow your WordPress site without worrying about getting hacked or downtime before reaching its potential.
Here’s what Liquid Web has to offer in that respect:
- Speed Performance: Liquid Web offers WordPress hosting that showcases the best speed performance, as their platform is based on the latest PHP7+, SSL, and Nginx technologies to improve the speed of WordPress.
- Free site migration: You don’t have to worry about downtime or extra costs when you’re ready to switch to Managed WordPress with Liquid Web. They offer free site migration with their white glove service and automation tools.
- Daily website backup: Liquid Web also offers daily backups and keeps your WordPress site for 30 days offsite. If you want to download or restore them, It’s as simple as clicking a button!
- SSL Certificate: Every managed WordPress hosting plan you order from Liquid Web comes with its own SSL certificate at no additional charge. There’s no need to configure anything, and no hassle.
- High Security: The CDN protection and DDoS attack prevention, automatic backups, updates, and data protection – All security features are included in every managed WordPress plan without extra charge.
- One-Click Staging Sites: It’s critical to test your site before it goes live. Liquid Web also offers a staging site so that you may test any changes before they go live.
- Developer Friendly: Liquid Web ensures that developers can access and use tools including WP-CLI, Git, and SSH.
- iThemes Sync Pro: This feature makes it easy for WordPress users to manage all their projects from a single location. The system reports on the status of the website, SEO statistics, and analysis. Plus, you can always track your uptime rate and potential downsides directly from your dashboard.
- Fully managed WordPress: Liquid Web handle all WordPress updates for you so you don’t have to. Stop looking forward to those releases. They’ve got you covered.
100% Uptime Guarantee
Website uptime is one of the most important aspects of a service provider. If your site doesn’t work, customers won’t be able to find you or access your products or services. You do not want that. Fortunately, Liquid Web has incredibly reliable uptime.
Liquid Web is one of the few hosting companies that offer a 100% uptime guarantee. Most WordPress hosting providers only offer 99.99% uptime to protect themselves in the event of an unanticipated incident. Liquid Web takes it a step further.
Easy to use Control Panel
Liquid Web comes with several web hosting control panels, including InterWorx, Plesk, and Cpanel. Each one is available on all hosting plans. Some may be restricted to one or the other, but many plans offer the option of choosing your preferred dashboard. Plesk is easy to use, while others prefer Cpanel’s no-nonsense approach. Whatever your favorite is, you should be able to use it with your Liquid Web hosting plan.
24/7 Customer Support
Liquid Web has excellent customer support, from website migration to website maintenance and WordPress technical aspects that are available 24/7.
Customers can choose from several ways to get in touch:
- Live Chat Support: There are two types of live chat to access. The first is “Chat to Human” option. It takes more time to get the answer, but you can specify the question right away. It can save you time. The second option, you can initially talk to a bot when you specify the problem or question.
- Phone Support: The customer can choose two phone numbers available for US Residents and international ones.
- Help Desk: It’s an easy way to submit a ticket with a detailed description of the problem.
In addition to direct contact, Liquid Web customers can take advantage of multiple information resources. They include case studies, an extensive knowledge base, a custom blog, ideas, and more. You can also visit the company’s webinars online.
Liquid Web Review: Managed WordPress Pricing
Liquid Web offers seven tiers of managed WordPress hosting. Each plan has a difference in the number of websites that can be hosted on the plan and the amount of storage and bandwidth you have available.
With that said, it’s good to know that you can get 14 days of managed WordPress hosting for free to see if you like what the company has to offer. You won’t even have to enter a credit card to try it.
Here are the price tiers of a managed WordPress hosting:
- Spark ($19 per month): This plan allows you to host a single website, 2 TB of monthly data transfers, and 15 GB SSD storage.
- Maker ($79 per month): It includes up to 5 WordPress sites and 40 GB of SSD storage and 3 TB Bandwidth.
- Designer ($109 per month): It has 60 GB SSD storage, 4 TB Bandwidth and you can access up to 10 sites.
- Builder ($149 per month): This plan will give you up to 25 WordPress websites and 100 GB of SSD storage and 5 TB Bandwidth.
- Producer ($299 per month): It includes up to 50 WordPress sites and 300 GB of SSD storage and 5 TB Bandwidth.
- Executive($549 per month): This plan allows you to host up to 100 WordPress websites and 500 GB of SSD storage and 10 TB Bandwidth.
- Enterprise ($999 per month): It includes up to 250 WordPress websites and 800 GB of SSD storage and 10 TB Bandwidth.
Liquid Web’s managed WordPress hosting is specifically designed for installing WordPress and associated plugins. In fact, you don’t have to install the CMS at all, as it comes pre-installed in their dashboard. Once you are logged into WordPress, you can create posts, pages, and galleries quickly.
The back-end of the WordPress installation contains various themes that you can apply to your site to give it an attractive look and additional features. You can of course use a WordPress theme that you have purchased elsewhere.
You can use our link to get 50% off the first 6 months* when you sign up for any Liquid Web’s managed WordPress Hosting Plan.
Liquid Web for Managed WordPress Hosting: Pros & Cons
✓ 100% Uptime Guarantee
✓ Best-speed performance
✓ Top Security Protection
✓ No Pageview/Traffic Limits
✓ Fully Managed WordPress
✓ 1-click WordPress installation
✓ Free Image Optimization plugin
✓ Great developer tools
✓ Expert support in 24/7
✓ 30-day money-back guarantee
✗ Overall costly over others
✗ No money-back guarantee
Without a doubt, Liquid Web is one of the most powerful web hosting providers. It is expensive but very suitable for a large company. Liquid Web may not have a shared hosting plan, but the company has excellent managed WordPress hosting that is enough to place it among the elite of web hosting.
Compared to other managed WordPress hosting, it’s definitely ahead of the competition in terms of features. From free site migrations to CDN services, and 100% uptime to 24-hour support, Liquid Web is a great option for anyone looking for a high-powered WordPress host.